5.27.2004

I've often though about having a blog

I've often wondered what it would be like to have a blog. A place to dump my inmost thoughts for all to read. A public forum of Robness. The concept has struck me variously as egotistical, embarrassing, cumbersome, a waste of time, and mildly amusing. It is the last of these opinions that I hold now, and so I've gone ahead and done the deed. Only time and updates will tell the wisdom of such a step.

Speaking of updates, though I imagine I'll be mostly posting random thoughts on this blog as they occur to me and as I find personally amusing, I'll also set up a few conventions. The only one which seems necessary at the moment is a little tag at the end of every post indicating the current influences on my state of mind that looks a little something like this:

What song is playing on my iTunes as I post this: "Hello Sunny Weather" by Poor Old Lu (four stars)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home